Word of mouth is always, always the best advertising. That’s why I’m looking for a few dozen enthusiastic and well-connected folks to be part of the book launch team for my soon-to-be-released contemporary western romance – Broken Bondage.
About the Book
A Road Trip to Redemption
Rita Runninghorse is about to marry the wrong guy. She has to get away from him. Now. She flees to a guest ranch in Eastern Washington State that offers a safe haven for women in need only to find the owner on a month-long speaking tour.
Robert Elliot has one thing on his mind: bronc riding. The Indian National Finals Rodeo is within reach, and he’s not about to let anything ruin his chances of going pro. Not even the woman he finds asleep in the stall of their rankest horse.
When Rita’s fiancé discovers where she’s hiding out, she takes Robert’s offer to go with him on the road and prays her fiancé gives up the hunt. Saddled together, Rita and Robert must rely on each other as they go on the road to keep her alive.
What is a Launch Team
A Launch Team’s goal is to create as much buzz about Broken Bondage as possible. The message of a book can reach and bless multitudes of readers. And you can be a part of spreading that message!
4 Reasons to Join My Launch Team Today
- A PDF of my book – Broken Bondage has the potential to change lives. Help me fight to get this book into the hands of readers to support victims of domestic violence, their friends, and family. Together, we can spread the word that victims are not alone and there is help, hope, and healing.
- New connections with some awesome people – Exclusive access to a private Facebook group, where we’ll share promotion ideas and you’ll have direct contact with me.
- Lots of perks and giveaways– Each week, those who’ve completed the weekly launch task will be entered to win a special prize. PLUS, a few little thank you gifts from me to the active team members.
- My sincerest gratitude– I can’t get the word out about Broken Bondage. But I need help. And I will be so thankful to everyone who lends a hand.
What are the Expectations of the Members?
Yes, it’s fun and you get stuff. But you may be wondering what would be expected of you as a launch team member. What will YOU be asked to do?
You can help in one area, a few, or all, based on what your schedule allows. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the ways launch team members can potentially help:
- Join the Broken Bondage Facebook group – Since this is where all the launch activities will happen, this is required. (You will receive a link to the group after you fill out the application.)
- Social Media – I will provide everything you need to share. We’d love for team members to share 1 to 2 times a week (or more!) on Facebook and any other social media platform where you are active. I will be sharing some of my own graphics on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I’d love for you to share those when you can!
- Reviews – Review of the books on Amazon, Goodreads, BookBub are always helpful! Links will be provided.
- Guest blog – If you have a website or blog, I would love to be your guest. I could provide a topical guest post and a book for a giveaway.
- Pre-orders – Although launch team will receive a PDF of the book from me, pre-orders will help push the book up in the rankings on release day and show that your review is a verified purchase. If you have someone who would enjoy getting the book as a gift, a pre-order would be helpful!
Launch activities will begin on September 18th and run through the launch date, October 3rd, and end on October 9th. It’s important you join the Broken Bondage Facebook launch page so you will know what I’m doing and when. You can pop in only when you have time. And after the book is fully launched, that group will end.
Want to Apply to Help?
The number of spots on the launch team is limited. So, if you would like to help, fill out and submit the application below today! I will let you know as soon as possible.
Launch Team Application